Thursday 27 November 2014

Biblical Verse Splendour

Foxes have holes and birds of the air nests,
But the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His Head;
Do you not know that you are the temple of God
And the Spirit of God dwells in you?
In My Father’s house are many mansions;
If it were not so I would have told you;
For I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go prepare a place for you,
I will not leave you orphans, I will come to you.
And I will pray the Father,
And He will give you another Helper,
That He may abide with you forever --
The Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive,
Because it neither sees Him nor knows Him;
But you know Him, for He dwells with you, and is in you.
I will come again and receive you to Myself;
That where I am, you may also be.
“And where I go you know,
And the way you know”.
A little while longer, and the world will see Me no more,
But you will see Me.
Because I live, you will also live.
At this day you will know that I am in My Father,
And you in Me and I in you.


P.S. >He uses your tiny little puny body as His temple on earth whilst He goes to prepare a place for you in the house of His Father which has many mansions.

No comments:

Post a Comment